- Individuals & Entrepreneurs
- Organizations & Government Entities
Team Coaching is designed with the purpose of developing a coordinated, results-driven team with the intention of using collective resources to build relationships, communicate efficiently and accomplish work and set goals. Every team is a collection of unique individuals with varied experience, styles, education and backgrounds. It takes careful coaching and a customize approach to transform this group into an effective team who can successfully work together to achieve tangible results and make the important transformation from an “I” to a “we” dynamic.
How we do it
Whether you are dealing with a new team or changing dynamics within an existing team, the Team Coaching process allows the group to discover, clarify and develop a plan of action for existing problems or challenges while being held accountable. We do this by:
- Face-to-face team coaching sessions.
- Coaching individuals one-on-one via Skype, phone or in person.
- Using our assessment tools to identifying team strengths and gaps.
- Maximizing their abilities and skills in team settings.
- Designing a team development action plans.