- Individuals & Entrepreneurs
- Organizations & Government Entities
Coaching Skills for Managers
Coaching skills are now becoming essential for all leaders. By applying these skills, they will be able to improve communication, collaboration, overall productivity and morale.
During this two-day experiential workshop participants can expect a fun, highly interactive and practical learning experience designed to provide them with the tools and core coaching skills necessary to become effective managers. This workshop will contribute towards building a ‘coaching culture’ that will foster a climate of communication, collaboration, and organizational consistency and applying new supportive behaviors to develop individuals and ultimately drive business results.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Gain the essential coaching skills needed to improve team performance
- Understand and know how to use the G.R.O.W model
- Design individual and team development plans