Doing What I Love
My work as an Executive Coach and Facilitator of Transformation draws on 15 years of extensive experience as a Human Resources professional, entrepreneur, coach, and facilitator. I have coached hundreds of professionals, teams, and groups across the Middle East, Asia, and Europe, ranging from C-Suite executives to mid-level managers. I have worked with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and leading organizations in the region.
Nothing fulfills me more than seeing my clients become inspired and connect to their power within. We all face moments in our lives when we aspire for more and seek change but are not sure how to move forward. This almost always requires a leap of faith!
However, what often stops us is not a lack of courage, but the lack of a roadmap to give us the inspiration to follow through with our goals.
I act as a catalyst for self-reflection and help people create these roadmaps. My clients often cite my “fierce courage” in creating a safe space for them to navigate their roller-coaster of emotions, break their own boundaries and facilitate the discovery of their inner leader. I watch them free themselves from self-limiting beliefs, take more risks and reach their full potential. I design programs and interventions for organizations to develop and support leaders in channeling their energy towards creating transformational change on an individual and collective level while moving towards a common vision that creates a positive impact on the wider organization.
I am a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC) from the prestigious industry leader, Coaching Training Institute (CTI). In 2013, I became the first female Arab faculty member at CTI, where I train and supervise future generations of coaches. I am also a Faculty Member at the Majid Al Futtaim Leadership Institute, where I deliver leadership development programs and executive coaching to top talent across the organization.
I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management & Industrial Relations and Marketing from Saint Mary’s University in Halifax, Canada. I previously worked in HR for one of the leading banks in the Middle East, the National Bank of Kuwait, as well as the world’s largest building materials supplier and cement producer, CEMEX in Dubai.
Additional qualifications and certifications:
- Seeing the Perfection Coaching, Corporate Evolution, 2018
- MBTI Certified, Myers Briggs Indicator, 2017
- Trained Organization & Relationship Systems Coach, ORSC, 2017
- Culture Facilitation Accreditation, Senn Delaney – Heidrick and Struggles, 2017
- Leadership Circle Profile Certified, The Leadership Circle, 2016
- Facilitating Transformation Through Values, Corporate Evolution Pty Ltd, 2016
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Certified Advanced Facilitator, Cultural Intelligence Center, 2016
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Certified Facilitator, Cultural Intelligence Center, 2015
- Certified Agile Profile Coach & Trainer, Agil’OA, 2014
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation, 2013
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), The Coaches Training Institute, 2013
- Associate, The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), 2012